Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Welcome to Our Blog



Happy New Year! This is my attempt at updating all our family and friends of the Gill Family happenings from day-to-day. I am hopeful that I will be motivated enough to update our blog at least 1-2 times a week.



Well, the holidays are over, and our lives are returning to normal. At least, our normal. While we had a wonderful Christmas, I was very glad to put all the decorations away and get back to our routine. Jack really loved the decorations, but I am sure he is glad to be done spending time in time-out due to getting into the tree ornaments, etc.



Jack is into all kinds of things currently. One of his favorite pasttimes is getting into Mommy's underwear drawer. He then layers his head with as many pairs as possible. Jon thinks this is a sign that he will be a professional pantyraider in his college years. I'm not so sure. Well, off to cook dinner. Enjoy the picks.



2 comments:

Melissa said...

Jack is cracking me up! The blog looks great!

Ali Frayer said...

Amanda & John,
I really enjoyed the blog. In fact, it makes ME want to create one for the Frayers. :) I'm glad to hear you had a good Christmas and that Jack's ortho appt went well. Hey, I (Amayah) just joined Gymboree. Have you tried it?? Knowing you, I think you'd really enjoy it with Jack. We're probably just gonna do it for the winter. I have a free pass for a preview class if you want to try it out. Just let me know. Or you can always call and schedule the preview class without the free pass. (If you do, mention my name and they give me credit for referring a friend.) I thought I'd suggest it to all my SAHM friends. :)

Take care. Tell John I said hi.
Love, Ali